2015年12月6日 星期日

21 days project - Find grateful things everyday - Day 1

So many things happened recently, many challenges, many readings.
My boyfriend and I are separated for now, for we live in different countries. He is a awesome man, and he moved here with me trying to work out and to see any possibilities to settle down here with me. However, there were just quite a few things going on, visa stuff, work stuff, culture stuff, financial stuff. We have no choice but separate for a while. Of course we are still together.

So many people asked me that
"Are you okey?"
"What's your plan? " 
"When will he come back?"


Well, in fact, I don't know how the future will go, but I know what I can do and feel for now.
Yes, we did hold our tears in our eyes when we said goodbye, I always remembered that we smiled saying goodbye to each other. He said the hardest part was to walk away from me.
All I wanted is to send all the best wishes and energies to him, to the airplane, and to myself.
Since we knew the date he would leave, we didn't feel much sorrow, we decided to cherish any moment we had at the moment. We built up our confidence, faith that this journey is actually not coming to an end. We love each other.

It's not easy to have this attitude, I did prepare for this and learn and practice.
I was super painful when I knew he had to leave. I asked for help back then, and someone introduced a book related to Zero Limits to me, and then I started to practice, and read more books, and PRACTICE. I finally let peace come and settled, for both of us.

We are both young, and temperate separation doesn't mean forever. I think when we journey alone, navigating on our own boat, and sharing with each other in different realms, it can be a journey of strengthen our heart, and bring gift to each other.

There is a flow of my life and our story. I believe in us that we both are on the way of happiness and being together, living together. What I can do to not to interrupt this flow is Not to worry, not to sink in sadness, or to be too impetuous. 

I am grateful that my partner and I, we both are each other's accompany even we live in different countries for now. We share, we encourage each other. This connection is so special and precious~

I believe, I do.

沒有留言:

張貼留言