For some reasons the alarm didn't ring, and I was a bit confused..."what time is it?"
Okey it's 7:00, not too late~ Luckily, my reliable biological clock. Thanks for this~
Then I drank a big bottle of water, then got ready. I love the hoodie with forest fragrant which is a precious gift for me, which is soothing, comforting and having the power to make me fall asleep with smile~ I thank you for this :)
I am also appreciate those cute smiles in the photos recalling memories, all those experiences are really precious. I cherish them, and let them become my strength to become better and better.
I don't grab memories tight once I learnt it in my past, which took me at least 2 years to figure myself out. I also think letting memories go doesn't means not cherish them. Here is what I think: When I grabbed memories, I couldn't live at right now, I couldn't see now clearly, I couldn't really feel the opportunities I have now or the world. Using a filter lens of past/memories to see my now, it would make me lost many and waste much. When emotions were trapped in the past which is not at right now, and that would make me lost right now at this moment, to enjoy my life, to continue my journey, my adventure. In the end, trapping in the past wouldn't do good to me, to my life.
I cherish those memories which has become my experiences, and I still at right now, keep going. I can let those memories become my strength instead of something dragging me down. This is all of my own choices and I think this is a nice way to return the favor of life learning, for myself, and for the memories.
No matter what is waiting for me, it is all depends on what I do, what I think and what vibe I am express now and built up into a flexible future.
With lily flowers sweet flowing into the sky from living room, it lift my breath up and deepen its depth, and I'm grateful or this room full of cleaning sweet smell and beautiful flowers.
I drank the tea and a soft intake of its aroma, chatting with my sisters, untangling and reminding each other. I'm grateful having them as my sister and friends.
Oh! And this Christmas Eve will be different from usual, since this time I ordered a vegan cake!! Thanks to the one who making it~
早晨天氣舒爽,不知怎地鬧鈴未響,睜開眼時有些疑惑....."幾點了?"
OK~7點整,感謝這靠得住的生理時鐘,喝一大瓶水,然後整裝。我喜歡這件帶有森林香氣的外套,一個珍貴的禮物,有種安撫,讓我微笑入睡的力量~ 感謝你~
我也感謝照片中許多可愛的微笑,讓我回到記憶的場景,這些珍貴的經歷,我珍惜著,並讓他們成為我的力量,讓我變得越來越好。
從我過去的經驗中,我不再緊抓著回憶不放,這花了我至少兩年的時間了解到這一點,而且,放下回憶不等於不珍惜(每個人對放下這個詞可能有不一樣的理解與解釋)。我的想法是:當我緊抓著回憶,我就無法活在現在,看不清現在,無法感覺到現在的各種機會與世界,用過去的濾鏡看著現在,會錯失很多,會浪費許多時間。當情緒陷在過去的回憶,會讓我失去活在現在的機會,享受當下的機會,繼續下一站的生命之旅和冒險。結果,緊抓著回憶對我自己沒有用處,對我的生命也沒有幫助。
我珍惜著回憶,他們是寶貴的經歷,而我活在現在的當下,繼續我的旅程,讓回憶變成力量,而不是阻礙,這是我的選擇。而這也是我對自己的生命學習、對人生還有回憶的回報。不論什麼在等著我,都和我現在的念頭、信念還有行動有關,現在的隨時隨地都建構著一個未來。
伴著客廳的百合花香飄入天聽,提升我呼吸的頂點和深度,感謝這一室清香和美麗的花,不疾不徐,正在練習的悠然自得。
飲著茶沁入的香,入耳的是和妹妹的對話,在糾結時的互相解套,彼此提醒,感謝這朋友般的姊妹情誼,一起成長茁壯。
今年的平安夜將與以往不同,有了vegan cake的共襄盛舉~ 謝謝做蛋糕的你們。
沒有留言:
張貼留言