2015年12月22日 星期二

21 days project - Find grateful things everyday - Day 13

今日有點回溫,我帶的外套還是在午睡的時候派上用場了~ 我是個在哪都能睡得很好的人(前提是不需要處於備戰狀態的情況)。感謝這一覺好眠~
It's warm today, the coat I brought still become my pillow on the desk while noon nap~ It seems I can sleep well in many situation~ (well not in a situation that I have to always ready to fight.) I am grateful of this nice nap~




工作佔了大半的時間,這期間很平安,感謝這平安~
Work time has made most of my day, it's quite peace. I am grateful ~

今天的天空很美,在某條回家的路段上,兩旁的綠與上方的藍,是一種在航行的感受。開窗後吹入有點冷的風,吹進的微塵或許就有宇宙,開啟開放性的模式,用想像力改變一下周遭的環境。我感謝這種自得其樂的能力。
The sky was beautiful~ On the way back home, the green beside the road and the blue above, made me feel like sailing. I opened the window let the cold wind dance toward me, I thought perhaps there is universe. I turned on the mode of opening heart, imagine a fantasy environment surround me. I am grateful that I can enjoy myself.

期待,這周末的小旅行,一個人的旅行。
Then, I am really looking forward to the trip this weekend, my own trip.

沒有留言:

張貼留言