2015年12月15日 星期二

21 days project - Find grateful things everyday - Day 7

我期待著即將轉涼的天氣。
遲來的冬天氣息,我在書房與妹妹看一部電影,蓋著毯子配著氣泡水,和vegan冰淇淋。看著小飛俠,我們查了一下Jolly Roger的背景。最近在眾多童話題材的薰陶下,感到特別熟悉與興奮。
我感謝最近種種的啟發~  童話鎮的彼得潘與2015年電影的Pan,他們的性格活靈活現,截然不同的氛圍,我深受電影Pan的吸引,一句"I believe."默默地在心中起漣漪。

I am looking forward to the weather cooling down.
The belated winter breathe, and I am watching a movie with my sister in book room, drinking sparkling water and tucking myself in blanket, and eating vegan ice cream. We watched Pan movie, and googled some information of Jolly Roger. Recently I have been surrounded by fairy tale topic, so I am quite familiar with this movie and excited for it.

Peter Pan from "Once upon A Time" and "Pan" inspired me in different ways, I like their vivid personality, with totally different phenomenon. I am attracted to Peter Pan in "Pan" movie, a word "I believe." has created  ripples in my heart.
Canada

而最近,我報名了插畫班,單純覺得可以這麼做,就是試圖做一些平常沒做過的事。這次,我很快的行動了,報名完之後,我靜靜觀察自己的心情。是的,是一種走出舒適圈的緊張感、興奮感,有時候緊張感會讓自己多想而猶豫,但接下來迎向我的是一種舒暢感~ 我感謝自己做了這個決定。

Recently, I signed up a illustration course, I did this is simply think that I can do this, and try to do something different than usual. This time, I took my action very soon, and I observed my emotion. Yes, I felt nervous while stepping out from my comfort zone, yet also excited. Sometimes nervous makes me hesitate, but then what comes to me is a comfortable and peaceful emotion~ I am grateful that I made that decision. 

下班後,當我打開冰箱準備做晚餐的時候,看見滿滿的無毒健康蔬菜,都是爸媽拉拔大的,我覺得很感謝也很幸福~~!! 是一種非常豐盛的感動~
After off from work, when I opened fridge for preparing dinner, I saw abundant non-toxic healthy vegetables, which are raised up by my parents. I feel super thankful and contentedly happy~~!! It is a really abundant and grateful touched emotion~~

Hope you all can find grateful things in your life, no matter big or small~~
Peace and be brave :)


沒有留言:

張貼留言