2015年9月15日 星期二

What's on my mind 6 : I love drawing + About Cleary Garden :)

Hi, everyone~

How have you been so far? I really hope you all have good days and be happy.
If here could be a space for any of you to share what's on your mind and communicate with someone in a peaceful way, please send me a message, and I will respond :)
This is my facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cleary.garden

Recently, things change so quickly.

Well wait, I should say, the way I see this world is keep changing, as I keep reading books, I keep practicing to tame my mind.

It's mind make things difficult. Nothing is difficult when we can tame our mind.

I though I really understand something, something really familiar, something people keep saying, books keep reminding. However, as my experiences grow, something just changes, the same sentences, the same words, but the depth of their meaning is never the same.

By the way, I love drawing :D
Hope you guys feel peacefully happy when seeing this  :)
Flower trunk, Diamond core and blueish peaceful leaf.



Does anyone like this drawing??



I think the world is the reflection of our mind, I know I keep saying about this.
Because it is this concept makes me keep understanding more different depth of some ideas of many things, my life and things happening around me.

I know this sometimes is hard to believe or understand. And I think I still haven't understood it completely. However, I am happy that I keep going and making progress.

Today I am not going to express too much about the reflection concept, because I haven't thought of a better way to express. It might just look like those articles I wrote here before......so, forgive me~~

Okey, let's jump into another topic. Why it's Cleary Garden?
About Cleary, it's inspired by Clean and Clear, and I consider heart space is a garden, a space that we plant so many seeds. In our life, I've been through many things, some make us feel happy, some are not. Since things around us is the activation of our seeds we have been planting in our mind.
This makes it so important to take care of our inner garden, in a clean (pure) and clear ( awake) way.
This is the reason  :)

Thank you for visiting here~
I like to share many things, I love drawing and writing calligraphy.
If any of you are interested in my drawing and calligraphy, please let me know. I hope I can reach a open world, sharing more :)

And what's more interesting is that maybe we can complete a art work together through internet~
:D




沒有留言:

張貼留言