2015年12月23日 星期三

21 days project - Find grateful things everyday - Day 14

又一個溫暖的冬日,我穿上短袖~加一件薄外套,帶著一件厚外套,如果下午變冷的話可以派上用場~

Another warm winter day, I wore short T-shirt with a thin coat, and brought a heavy coat with me, just in case it became cold in the afternoon.

早上有點起霧,這讓我想起某日的大霧,能見度大約3公尺,我在河岸邊開車,是四周被一片白圍繞的世界,很美很虛幻很動人。而那緩行間的風雅,與對車相會的謹慎,滲出一些警覺。美麗的看不透前方,依舊慢慢往前,四周的環境套上我記憶中的樣子,一種距離感的捕捉,多了些安全感。除了塞車,不常有機會開這麼慢,雲霧繚繞的讓我覺得被精靈們圍繞了,有些未知的緊張,更多的興奮,我的想像力瘋狂的開啟~
It's a bit foggy this morning, and this reminds me a super foggy day in the past, I couldn't see through, I couldn't see the front car unless it's close enough (around 3 meters). I drove on the river road, surrounded by white, a really beautiful, fairy, unreal and touched scenery. The graceful phenomenon while moving on the road, the cautiousness while meeting and passing by anther car, diffusing some alert sensation. Couldn't see through but so beautiful, and I moved on slowly, I used my memory about this place to imagine its environment so I could grab the sensation of distance, feeling more secure. Except for traffic jam, it's not often to drive this slow. This phenomenon made me feel surrounded by fairies~ a bit nervous from the unknown, more excitement and my imaginary was widely opened~~



河岸的水滴和精靈,飄飄然的在霧裡捉迷藏,發亮的蟲蟲飛得優雅,引領我進入另一個空間裡,一種神隱的前奏,很有趣。
The water drops and fairies near the river, lightly flying in the fog and playing hide and seek. And the shinny insects was flying so elegantly, leading me go into another space, a prelude of spirit away, and it was interesting.

我很感謝有那樣的經歷~~
I am grateful for having that experience~

工作中感謝同事的協助,我很慶幸。
During work, I am grateful that my coworker's assistance, I am lucky.


回到家中,彈了會鋼琴。讓我想起高中時在禮堂瘋狂的練習,只要壓力大就去練習,當時受

悲愴(Beethoven Pathetique Sonata 1st mov)的吸引,一種悲壯的壯闊,抒發了我悲傷的心。和大學時更加瘋狂的練習,蕭邦的幻想即興曲Impromptu,在高中時與一位學妹在禮堂相遇,只用音樂對話,我們連彼此的名字都不知道,現在我也不知道她在哪裡,我一直記得她彈奏的蕭邦和舒伯特,於是我畢業後也練了這兩首曲。在大學時,也在鋼琴那認識了許多人,這次我知道他們的名字,但也只用音樂對話,當時的我,是個性格複雜且糾結的女孩,就這樣不熟悉的熟悉也很喜歡,謝謝他們的指導,我很感謝有這樣的奇遇。

當時的我很瘋狂,為了要彈鋼琴,只要禮堂門沒鎖或是窗戶沒鎖,我就一定會進去彈~校園裡哪裡有鋼琴我都知道XD 就算很晚,那裏沒有人,那裏有過鬼故事,我還是一個人去彈。我很感謝那時的瘋狂~ 真的!

When I back home, I played some piano and this reminded me the crazy practice in the hall when I was in high school, I always practice when I felt stressful, and I was attracted by Beethoven Pathetique Sonata, especially the first mov, it's a extended solemn and stirring, and playing it can released my sorrow. Back then I met a school sister (means in the same school but younger academic year), and we only communicated by music,we seldom talked, and I didn't even know her name, I don't know where is she, either but I always remember her Chopin and Schubert. I started to practice two sheets after I graduated from high school because of her. In my university, I met many people at the piano, this time I knew their names, but we still barely talked, mostly we communicated by music. I was a complicated girl with complicated personality, I was comfortable with that kinda familiar but not familiar relationships with people, but I really grateful that I taught me many many things, and I am grateful I met them.

I was really crazy back that time, in order to play piano, as long as the door or the window wasn't locked, I must went in and play piano. I know every place had piano in the campus, even broken one! Even though it's so late, and there were no people at all, and there are haunting stories in that building, I still went there alone and played my piano. I was really really crazy.

這些回憶的湧現,我彈了一曲蕭邦的幻想即興曲(當然這個連結不是我彈的,目的只是讓不知道曲子的人知道是哪一首~),由於當初沒有全然理解這首曲子,又有些急躁的練習,在久未練習後的現在,彈得有些支離破碎了。我很感謝,雖然在國小學過4年的鋼琴,當時只彈到小奏鳴曲第一集,家裡是一台中古鋼琴,我很感謝自己有繼續彈下去,鋼琴在我的學生時代扮演了很重要而且奇幻的角色,回想起來,當時的性格實在很像藝術家~
Those memories came up and I played Chopin Impromptu, I didn't totally understand it and I wasn't patient enough, and now I am lack of practice, so it's a bit broken~ However I am really grateful that I kept practicing piano after elementary. Piano is a really important and fantasy part in my school time. When I think of this, I was really like a artist ~

而家中的這部鋼琴,當時買來的第二天,整個琴鍵都下沉,感謝爸爸媽媽花了整整6個小時自己修理。我和爸媽求了4年以上我想學鋼琴,但家境不是很好,到我10歲時買了一部便宜的中古鋼琴~ 我很感謝感謝這部鋼琴的陪伴,感謝父母,感謝我的鋼琴老師,還有曾經指導過我的所有人。
The piano key of this  many-hand piano we bought was all sunk the second day it arrived my home, I am really grateful that my parents took 6 hours to fix it. I begged for learning piano for 4 years and finally my parents bought a pre-owned old piano when I was 10, and I am really grateful for its accompany, I thank my parents, my piano teacher and all those who have taught me before.

然後,我現在聽著德布西的月光~ 也是我非~~~~常~~~~愛的一首曲子~
祝大家有美好的一天~
And now I am listening Clair de Lune by Debussy~ which I really really love~
Wish you all a wonderful day~


沒有留言:

張貼留言