2015年12月31日 星期四

21 days project - Find grateful things everyday - Day 21

回顧了這一天,在小小的衝擊之後。
Looking back this day, after a little shock.

依舊,早上前往工作了,一切平安一切順利。感謝工作環境的融洽與感謝同事幫我準備了純素的鬆餅以及幫我的一位年輕人。
As usual, I went for work, and everything was peace and smooth. I am grateful of the environment and nice co-workers. And thank you, the one who prepare vegan waffles and a young man who helped me.

下班後,行車時與人擦撞,彼此的時速都很低,大約時速10~20公里左右。車子受損,所有人平安。如我呆呆,我移動了車子,當時的想法是不想造成交通堵塞,忘了先將事發現場拍照等警察來再移開。於是我先報了警,等警察來,打電話給爸爸,後來做了筆錄,和解。我感謝Silvery的保護。
After work, I hit with another car, while our speed was quite slow, at around 10 to 20 km per hour. Both of our cars got hurt. Dumb dumb as me, I moved my car for trying not to block the traffic, and forgot to take picture waiting for the police and then move away. Anyway, I called the police, and then called my father. Then we went to police station together, took a statement, and settled reconciliation.  Thank you Silvery, you protected me.





我在當時,最大的情緒是緊張,我小心翼翼地盡我所能的不要在因為這個情境去種下新的壞種子。所謂的壞,不是法律或規章所定義的,是指當它成熟後會傷害到自己的種子。我告訴自己,是的現在成熟的是我之前種下的種子,要好好的處理。我這次有進步。
I knew that my major emotion was nervousness, and I tried to deal with my emotion carefully for not to plant another new bad seed for the future. The so-called bad, isn't defined by law, I think it means it's a seed will ripe as a way that will hurt you. I told myself, this car incident is a bad seed ripen I planted before, and I had to deal with it well, I mean my thought, my talk, and my action. This time, I made my progress.

這次,抱括對方和我以及警察先生,我的父母,都很平和。我很感謝,我很感謝,我非常謝。警察先生說,這樣的小車禍,人都沒事,車子輕傷,可以成為你們很好的經驗。我感謝國家培養出這麼好的警察。
In this incident, me, police man and my parents, and another person are all quite calm. I am really grateful, really. The police man said, since you are all fine, and your cars just got hurt a bit, I think this could become a good experience for you to learn.  I am grateful that my country cultivate such a good police man.

2015年,過去了。我感謝,這一切的一切,所有的人。我愛你們。
祝福大家有著不斷進步的人生,快樂的每一刻~
2015 has passed. I am grateful, for everything, for all the people. I love you.
Wish you all a making-progress life and  happy moment.

沒有留言:

張貼留言