2015年12月17日 星期四

21 days project - Find grateful things everyday - Day 9

這日,從早上起床就顯得匆忙。在按掉鬧鐘後在冷冷的空氣中暖暖入睡,再睜開眼時已經將近工作時間!!! 換了衣服就出門了......沒錯,沒有洗臉也沒有梳頭髮,就我的天啊的直接出門了~~
This day, it was in a hurry since I woke up in the morning. After I turned down the alarm, I fell asleep with my warm blanket in a cold air.  When I opened my eyes again, it's almost almost almost late!!! Then I just changed my clothing and headed off.....yes, without washing my face nor doing my hair, I headed off directly while Oh My Goodness~~

I need peace like ↓




出乎意料的忙碌。
工作時發生突發狀況,頓時肌肉緊繃,想辦法解決問題....感謝主管的指導和鼓勵、同事的協助以及合作對象的配合與理解,匆匆忙忙之中,也算是安然的度過。這一天的突發狀況,不是一天造成的,是在一個細節裡,我多學了好多,不管是溝通、處理方式、態度和穩住自己內心的訓練,我想,我又成長了一些。這些,都是好的安排吧。也感謝工作場所本身,有著不錯的設備,讓我能迅速地處理。
And it was quite busy unexpectedly.
Something emergency happened, and my muscle got tight instantly, trying to find out a way to solve that. I am really lucky to have such a good leader who teaches me and encouraged me,  my coworkers helped me and the one who we cooperated understood me. I am really really grateful~~!! Everything went safe in a hurry. This doesn't happen all of a sudden, it's accumulated from a detail spot. I learnt a lot, about communication, the way to handle this, the attitude and the practicing to stabilize my emotion. I think, I have grown up a bit more. Perhaps, these were good training. Also, I am blessed my office has nice equipment, so I can do many things as fast as possible.

中午休息時,和男友討論了發生的狀況,讓他擔心了...雖然領域很不同,但是他試著去理解我的工作內容,也給予了我最溫暖的擁抱與支持~雖然,他不在我身邊,不過我卻感覺到我們的心,很近。老實說,我真的很感動,非常的感動。謝謝你,我的愛。
During the break time at noon, I discussed that situation with my boyfriend, and that made him kinda worried...Although our fields are quite different, but he really tried to understand what I do and gave me the warmest hug and support~ Even though he is not here, I still feel our heart is really close. Honestly, I am so touched, really touched. Thank you, my love.

伴著他的鼓勵與支持,我冷靜下來,告訴自己:現在這個狀況在播放,是什麼原因? 我的內在小孩啊,能不能請你幫幫我找到那個種子?謝謝你播放這個記憶,提醒了我有這樣的種子在我的內心。我很抱歉讓你背負了這麼久,我愛你~請你幫幫我憶起清理掉這個記憶~  阿彌陀佛阿彌陀佛。
With his encouragement and support, I calmed myself down, and said to myself:
Now this data is playing, what caused this? My inner child, may you help me to find the seed? Thank you for playin this out so I know there is a seed like this. I am so sorry that you have carried that seed for so long. I love you~ and please help me clean this data together~ Amituofo Amituofo.

回到家後,收到了來自姊姊的包裹,裡面是滿滿的冬衣,很美的冬衣~~ 我真的非常非常非常喜歡~~!! 玩了一下試穿遊戲後,看了幾集的劇,一邊吃著蔓越莓、葡萄和百香果的冰淇淋,坐著享受一種雨過天青。
When I got home, I got a package from my sister-in-law~~ Soooo many winter clothes~~~ and they are so so beautiful! I really really really love them~~! Then I played a bit of try on game, and watched a few episode of drama while eating cranberry, grape and passion fruit vegan ice cream. I was enjoying the feeling of the blue sky after storm.

I feel like ↓


然後,與爸爸分享了突發狀況,他給了我一些建議。我想,關於他的經驗與能力,確實無法像USB傳輸直接植入我的腦袋中,但,這些訓練,或許是讓生命有種鍛鍊的趣味性,訓練我的勇敢,和面對人事物的力量。坦然的接受宇宙給我的功課與訓練,我相信。
Then, I shared my work story today with Dad, and he gave me some advice. I think, about his experiences and ability, indeed it's impossible to transfer into my brain like USB, but, these training from real life, perhaps just makes life mixed more interesting phenomenon of training, and drill in my braveness, and the strength to face everything. I accept the homework and training from the universe, and I believe.

Hope you all have a good day~
Good luck and peace~!


沒有留言:

張貼留言