很享受這股寒意,在冬天的美麗回憶,沒有下雪的地方有著冬洗的水眸與冰晶般美麗的回憶,內心一句默默的感謝。
Chilly, winter chill.
I enjoy the chill, based on a beautiful memory in winter time, a memory replayed in a place without snow, with a beautiful winter waterfally eyes and crystal, I said thank you in my heart.
此時,太陽已下山,我們沏了壺茶,倒出一抹淡綠,小小的閒情逸致,在有些狂亂的冬風吟唱中,看著一扇連著網路的窗,穿越了地點和時空甚至國度與星球,然後回來和自己的內在小孩相處,以及與友人的交換日記。
很慶幸也很感謝,交換日記的進行~
Sun is going down, we brewed a pot of tea, pouring out a cup of light green, and a cozy moment while crazy wind singing around. I watched a window connected with internet, cross the space, time and even realm, and then I went back to live with my inner child, and working on the exchanged diary with a friend.
I am happy and grateful.
午後,無意間逛到寢具店,看見折扣,妹妹想起媽媽說過床單都破了,問了我們要不要一起去看看,便去了,觸碰到了天絲棉柔順的質感,合理的價位,於是懷著對金錢的感恩之下,歡迎新成員加入我們的家園~~ 也感謝店員的仔細介紹於不厭其煩回答我們的問題~
Afternoon, we met a bedding shop, and they are on a discount. My sister mentioned to visit that shop since Mom said our bed sheets are so old that broken. We visited that shop and found nice tencel bed sheet with a rational price, so we welcomed new members to join us!!! I am grateful that the lady answered our questions patiently~
隨後,跟著家人拜訪好友,談笑間,孤陋寡聞的我聽見了「東埔」這個地名,我問了一下,得知位於南投,是一個泡溫泉的好地方~ 對於這座海島,我依舊像新生兒一般,有太多的未知等著我去品嘗,我感謝這大自然的刻畫,山林水河海蘊織出福爾摩沙的無與倫比。
Then we visited our family friend, we had a good time there, and I learnt a place I haven't heard before which is called Dong Bu. I asked where is it and it's in Nantou, a place for hot spring! I am just like a newborn to this island, so many unknown is waiting for me to taste, I am grateful about the nature art, carving and painting the mountains, forest, rivers and ocean into a unique Formosa.
一種隨筆的感謝~ 幫助我回顧與察覺美麗。
A kind of jotting gratitude, helping me review and be aware of these beautiful things.

沒有留言:
張貼留言