2015年12月7日 星期一

21 days project - Find grateful things everyday - Day 2

I enjoy the relaxing cold in the morning wrapped by soft quilt. It's cloudy outside, I sat up for a while, breathing and feeling the beginning of the day.




I bought a pair of vegan boots not long ago, and I really really love it~! If anyone is interested in how it looks like, please let me know~ I try to do my best to live in a way doesn't hurt animals. Anyway I think I will introduce this new vegan product I love soon~ Oh, and I am grateful that I bought this boots for myself :)

I don't know since when, every time I step into my car, which is named Silvery (by me), I would say something greeting and thank him for riding me anywhere I want, and protecting me from the spicy sun and cold wind~ It's a really old car, 16 years old, but it's still healthy and I really love it~

On the way to work, sometimes I saw the green traffic light, and then I started to care of predict when will it turn into red. Should I speed up now? Will I be too late for the green light? It can affect my mind and I always practicing not to guided by this situation~~ Today I couldn't help laughing when I was aware of myself thinking of that thing. It's not a big of deal at all...right? Silvery~

last night, I read a book, and there is  a concept I knew but this time I realized deeper then before~
"It will always return if we escaped, it will always bounce back if we suppressed,  if will always be reinforced if we disclaimed. No matter how tormenting it is, I can only face it directly again and again, receiving and accepting the situation of my inner world and temple. Holding up myself, not to blame. Do what I can do at the moment and do my best, let go and release those I can't grab or choose and not to wander things and get more confused, and this is including all the people, incident and stuff. I bring myself to this moment, this moment, this moment right now, after all only now is where we can really work on."  

Original:
「我清澈明白,逃避的會再回來,壓抑的會再反彈,否認的會更強化。於是,再怎麼難熬,我只能一次又一次地直接承接,在每個當下好好領受自己身體與內心的狀況。面對所有浮現的議題,承托住自己,不做投射式的亂責怪。釐清這個階段的核心重點工作,分辨出優先次序,選擇能做的並全力以赴,放下力不從心的也不胡思亂想,這包括所有的人、事、物。在每個呼吸中不斷將自己帶回當下,這個當下、這個當下、這個當下,畢竟只有當下才是能力著力之處。除了當下之外,我們還擁有什麼?當下所做的選擇,累積起來就是人生。」---胡君梅
Book information: 《自我療癒正念書》◎作者:Saki Santorelli 《 Heal Thy Self: Lessons on Mindfulness in Medicine》◎Author: Saki Santorelli

I hope this winter is gentle and beautifully peaceful~
I hope you all have great moment and make them into great days ~

沒有留言:

張貼留言