2015年5月25日 星期一

Our Journey [我們的旅程] ─ Chapter 5 ─ Trip to Taipei

Finally we plan to visit Taipei and met my friends there :)
It was quite rainy but still very happy :)






I told him that Taipei seems to be raining a lot XD
We didn't visit to much places in the center.




View from 101, on the 85th floor.


We also went to Jioufen but at that moment it rains really really heavily. And my sisters and I shared the link between Jioufen old street and the anime movie called Spirit Away~

We also visited Dharma Drum Mountain which is a green eco-building :D

When my friend took us with my family and visited all these places, I felt really complicated. I knew that was just a start, and that would be a long long way if we wanted to plan our future. I was happy and a bit insecure. I did tell him how I feel about all of this. It's not easy to deal with those insecure feelings and the fear for the unknown future.

However, even I worried, it wouldn't solve problems but lost the happiness at this moment. During the journey, we have kept adjusting our mindset. "We should do what we are able to do now and take care of our mind and heart. Be aware of what we think and what we attract."

Yes things always have risky part, but maybe those risky obstacles are put my ourselves, we planted the seed of fear, the seed of insecure. Things might not be easy, but also it won't be that hard if we do our basic horse stand well and build up gradually.

We don't know how will we become, but we will keep going, step by step :)

沒有留言:

張貼留言