2015年5月24日 星期日

Our Journey [我們的旅程] ─ Chapter 3 ─ Trip to Taichung

It was 2:00 am when we got home from the airport, everything was just like a dream. Everything is really dreamy and unreal. We were tired but not really. I don't know how to describe that. My sisters were waiting there for all of us, and gave him a big big welcome. I lead Him to his room, and settle his luggage down. Then we went to the top room, watching the night scene and enjoy the silence. It's a bit cold but that's not the point XD

And then we went to sleep.


It's really strange that we didn't feel any weird or unfamiliar toward each other. We feel like we finally met each other since we met long long long time ago.

I want to introduce Taiwan to him, and hope he will be in love with Taiwan. The first strip in Taiwan was Taichung~
I am a girl who rarely visit city, and I am not good at shopping. I go shopping mostly is because I need to find something which is more task/mission type. Because I don't like places full of people. 

After a more than 2 hours bus and train, we finally arrived Taichung. There was a friend of my sister took us around. Oh and my sisters went out with us too~ Back at that time, my mind was almost blanked out. I feel like I was in a dreamy mental situation. All I focus on was Hailey. I don't even remember what we ate at lunch. Well, I still remember we went to Yi zhung St. and Park Lane by CMP (Calligraphy Greenway) 
(P.S. It's too bad I didn't take any photos.......So I share this link from Taichung gov, and there are some tourist info. )

I shared that how convenient are those convenient stores in Taiwan. It's a place that we can pay our bill, print some paper from USB, SD card..etc, and also we can buy concert tickets, get our train tickets there.

We felt quite tired during this trip since we went to bed pretty late last night and he still had jet lag. And our first meeting in real life was really different from webcam.

We knew he will go back to his country later, but we just wanted to enjoy, learn, and grow up when we are together, right now at this moment. 

沒有留言:

張貼留言