2015年6月4日 星期四

What's on my mind 2

I found it's really difficult to write down those things happened before in a detail way. I don't know if it's right to just skip those stories happened a year ago and directly share how I feel and now, right at this moment.

I have to say, it's not a fairy tale for he and I walk so far. In fact, how to stay in a different country is not as easy as everyone thinks. Need money, strong mindset, good attitude and healthy heart to face those stressful moments. We weren't born rich, so it's not that easy for us. However, we really want to make it work.



I know I know, how to make it work is not just about me, but also about him. And those detail things happening in our mind seems too private to share. But well, he tries to study here. He is trying. This is not easy for him since this country is way too much different from where he lived. However he likes fruits, and Hualian in Taiwan. We both like the warmth in Taiwan. But we both don't like some culture here. Just some, not all.  I think no culture is perfect on this earth, but there are always things worth our appreciation. Sometimes we really need to remind ourselves to see things in a different angle, which is not that that easy but is trainable. If we have the ability to see things in many different angles, I feel like we won't get trapped in some thoughts and our mind will extended which is awesome!!

I also notice, we are growing up. However, it's not like spa which is so comfortable and enjoyable while growing up. The more we face the challenge, and we have to extend our comfort zone, transferring those discomfort zones into our comfort zones which is like a seed is trying to sprout through a stone. But everyone can do it, as long as we consider ourselves as strong seeds!

I am very appreciate that he is here with me, and we are making effort together. I hope we can walk, fly and experiences this world/ our life together till the end of time. (Sounds extreme but I just wish this can happen and just go with how nature should be without forcing it--- Do my best and let it go with the nature.)

I love you, my love.

沒有留言:

張貼留言