We love nature.
We went to Dad's cropland which is not big and never use any pesticide or chemical fertilizer since the land had rest for more than 10 years. Since it's in winter, there is not much crops to harvest but some winter type of crops. We had many many dills~~~
When I went out for work, he went to crop land with Dad, and working with him. I felt really happy that Dad can get along with him :)
Dad couldn't speak English fluently but he has a really good ability to express with his body language and a bit of English vocabulary. So they still can communicate really well. When I was there, I would be the one to translate, or my sisters would do that when I was absent.
Hail knows many plants that can eat and how to deal with them. So we tried many new plant dishes~ One thing really new to me is that he baked sweat potato with rosemary which is very fragrant and delicious!
And I was very surprised by his way to prepare vegan salad dressing. Hail and I both like to do some recipe experiment which sometimes work really great sometimes doesn't..XD But I was impressed by his salad~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!
One thing more interesting and makes me feel quite touched is Dad and Hail would massage each other after the farm work.
This happened a year ago, I can't remember those detail things but the feelings and emotions.
I didn't think that I would want to write it on blog as record so I didn't take photos....I felt a bit regret but those photos are still in my head.
How I feel is warm, touched, happy :)
沒有留言:
張貼留言