It is true that there are many challenges in different stages of life. And I am facing some.
In the past, even just a tiny little things happened in my life, I want to share that with whole world without caring if the world were interested in, and forgetting I am part of the world. However, now, I know sharing or not can't change a thing has happened or not. I share the energy with the world is equal to sharing with myself, in a way of synergy powerful level.
So many things are happening in my life, I attracted them, and attract some books into my life. And those things make me understand more about one sentence. Ah, I can understand this in a totally different way. And this prove one ignorant thing that "I thought I understood but I didn't." And perhaps I haven't been totally understanding this yet. So I will keep learning and experiencing.
Toward same one thing, I can feel totally opposite and different power of confidence when I can or can't see the opportunities. I think everything has opportunities to lead us to become succeed, and when we know that, we will have the spiritual food (hope) to keep us going. However, it's not easy to see a scene full of opportunities when we are nervous and anxious. And this is why it's so important for me to practice keeping calm and peaceful in my heart, so I can see the way toward succeed.
What surround me is reflected from my mind, conscious and subconscious or even deeper. And I give some feelings and commend to the world without being aware of it. And this world is just like a mirror, reflecting my mind. That's why some people can always be peaceful and happy in whatever situation, some people can't.
Take a deep breathe, I can do it!
Take a deep breathe, I can do it!
人生,果然每個階段都有很多挑戰。
過去,一丁點事就想分享給全世界,不管世界有沒有興趣,忘了自己也是世界。現在,分享或不分享都改變不了事情曾發生或不曾發生的事實,傳送能量出去等於給自己。
許多事情的發生,和自己吸引到的書籍,剛好加深了我對同一句話的了解,原來還可以這樣了解,再度證明了以前的"自己為懂了"的無知,兒或許,現在的我仍尚未完全明白。
同樣的事,在當我看到機會的情況下,與在我看不到機會的情況下,有著全然不同的感受和信心。我想,每件事都有機會的,當自己知道有成功的機會,就會抱著這個機會作為糧食繼續走下去,然而,要在緊張或焦慮的情況下看見充滿機會的畫面,是不大可能的。而面對各種緊張的情況要要保持平靜才能看見通往成功的道路,那麼訓練內心的平靜對我來說是必要的。
我周遭的人事物是我內心心識所反映出的,而我也在不知不覺中對周遭的環境與人事物給予了感受與評論,或許沒有說出來,或許根本沒有意識到,然後這個世界像鏡子一樣,反映了我內心的樣子。所以有人不管什麼情境都能自在快樂,有人不管什麼情境都可以感到不滿意。
深呼吸,我要加油。
沒有留言:
張貼留言