2015年8月31日 星期一

When you feel dislike to interact with people

I, personally sometimes don't like to interact with people, too. Especially when I was a high school student. As my own situation, I was protective. For some reasons I didn't really know myself, I just couldn't have close connection with other people. However, to say hello to people is not difficult for me. I did sincerely say hello to people I met with smile. I only felt uncomfortable when people wanted to be my close close friend.

As I grow up, my situation has become better and better.

And recently I know a person who just don't like to interact with people. Not interact even when they say bye bye to the one. And the one doesn't always act like this.
And I know the one wasn't happy when acting cold or anti-social. However, the one doesn't have the hobby to think about these things or to observe the mind.



As for me, its difficult to get into the one's heart and detangle something. I really want the one to be happy and knowing that happiness is originally in the heart.

When you say, "I don't want to interact with people." This sentence indicates that "I" don't want to~~~ . And then act cold.
How do you feel when people act cold toward you especially they try to be friendly to you?
Everyone feel good with respect, even between strangers.
Yes, I can't say you can't have a feeling that " don't want to interact with people."
But I know this is not a way for happiness. As long as you want to become better, to grow up, then I
Especially I know the one is suffering from many situations and that derives things like depression and regret. Sometimes it becomes a bad cycle.

Can you remember the phenomenon when that situation is happening?
Do you feel a bit awkward?

Maybe it's the way I talked to you make you close your heart. Maybe it's just a way make you feel more secure.

Have you ever thought one thing?

Why you are so unhappy?

People might say something like "this is because of gene." So people can understand, or that becomes a excuse for people to not to be brave, no need to change because I was just born this way?

When you lived in other country, you didn't feel happy. When you live here, you are not happy, either. And the the tendency for people to think in this situation is they will start to imagine "other place" is better, and want to live there.
Well, where you live is not the key reason make you unhappy. Travelling can't really solve the problems in mind. You can escape for a while but problems are still there.

Perhaps you can think in this angle which is different from yours.

  1. There is billions of planets in the world, some people and you were born on this one; some met you. This connection is super rare when you see the little thing in a universe angle. 
  2. Do you possibly learn something good from them?
  3. Is there any bad things if you say hello or good bye to them and scatter a friendly comfortable chill vibe to this environment?
  4. Do you want to resonate with friendly peaceful environment or tight, awkward, cold one?
You know this world is the reflection of your mind, and everyone love happiness.
I know you love to be happy~

For anyone stop by and read this article who resonate with this.
Hope you have a happy moment and accumulate them into happy day and happy life.

沒有留言:

張貼留言