2015年7月20日 星期一

Our Journey --- A tensional day turn into a awesome day

The other day, my partner and I found that the dead line of a super super super important thing is tomorrow, and we just just just found out!!

(I have to say, this is we ourselves caused this)

This situation made us feel super super super anxious. This feeling was like you found your visa was going to expired and didn't realize that tomorrow would be the last day and had a chance that might not be able to stay at the country anymore. Wow, this example is really intense......well, it's something similar to this feeling.



Anyway, we hardly fell asleep at that night, and planned to deal with that the next day.
I woke up super early like 4:30 in the morning, didn't remember any dreams, was super alert. I put everything including my work aside and super focused on complete this mission. I call it a mission is because we had to make it work!

When I woke up, I went to meditate and read Diamond Sutra, and practiced releasing my super anxious feelings.

Well I have to say, this is not easy, but isn't this what we practice for? When this situation came, it's just that time to practice!!! I know that anxious couldn't help anything and perhaps would lead to a worse situation because couldn't really focused and guided by fear and anxious...when I thought of this, that really reminded me that I couldn't let things go with my fearful feelings and those ego feelings. Which covered the true self and make our power shut down.

I read Diamond Sutra out loud, and light a light for my partner and myself. I kept asking myself that

 "You know that this anxious feeling is created by yourself right?"
I said, yes, I know.

" Since you know it's you created this, then are you capable of releasing them?"
I said, yes, I know I have the ability.

"Since you know you have the ability to release, then are you willing to release them?"
I said yes, I am willing to!

"Then when?"
I said, right now.

I could feel my heart became lighter, really. But I also knew that I wasn't totally free from that feelings. But I did feel way much better and braveness came up more than fear now. And this is a great encouragement.

After meditating, I drove my car to meet up with my partner.
I tried to choose a shorter way to reach the place, I ended up went to wrong way and I had no idea how to connect the road I knew from this road that I haven't been before. I didn't have a GPS........
However, I had no time to waste.
I decided to drove back to some point and connect to the road I knew.
And then I met a traffic jam which caused by car accident. Luckily it didnt' take too long.
I arrived safe and sound.

Those incidents happened during my driving was making me nervous again.
I practiced releasing my heavy feelings while driving, too.

After met up with my partner, we went to deal with that "thing."
We were both in a heavy mood, we hold each other's hand tight. I kept practicing releasing.
And when we were on the bus, I suddenly felt a confident feeling that I know we will be able to pass that. We will make it.

I told this feelings to my partner.

And then we really make it!!!

What a relief ! I am happy we both learnt how to prevent this situation happen again and how to release our useless energy.

After we finished our super important thing, my partner went back to his work, and I went to his place. Not sure what to do at that moment, and then I decided to clean his space.

I made the space really clean and I was proud of myself. I didn't move things away, just piled up at the same place well.
And! I prepared many many surprises in his place.  He will find out at some moment !!
Can't type those surprises here, just in case my partner see this article...XD

We discuss his work together for a while and went out for walking and found some good food :)
We said this turned out to be a great day~~ <3

Love.

Create a great life yourself.
Practice releasing useless energy.
You know you are your own master~!




沒有留言:

張貼留言