2015年7月21日 星期二

Our Journey [我們的旅程] ─ Chapter 6 ─ Trip to Hualian

After we visited Taipei, we took the train to Hualian~
I've lived in Hualian for a while, and I really really love that place!


It's his first time to take the train in Taiwan, and I told him that you will see many beautiful views on this way :) We were both really excited. I missed Hualian and I couldn't wait to share this lovely place with him.


After we got off the train, we took deep breath! I have to say the air in Hualian is really awesome.
He said this place reminds him of his home.
We went to rent a scooter and headed to our hostile~~!! 

It was a nice wood type of hostile in a really small but quiet alley.

We met up with my sister and her friend, they lead us up to the mountain, the river, lake and the ocean~~! When I am typing this, all the pictures came up so beautifully. However, the photos of this trip were gone because my hard drive is broken....Luckily I save those data in my brain and my partner took some photos, too~~ <3


We saw this really cute batman spider in the mountain (well I call it that name).



Banana trees everywhere~


Beautiful lake


Beautiful river


Beautiful ocean

Even it was a bit cloudy~



We love the time we spent together, even now when we think of that and talk about this, we can't help smiling~

We also met up with my professors and school brothers and sisters.
Everyone was great, and I know they are great and even better now :)


And...

We missed our train the day we planned to leave because I remembered wrong time......
And I am really thankful that my partner didn't blame me, and told me that that's okey, we can still go home ~ Just enjoy this moment.


He is really kind and nice to me~
I am so glad to meet him, and grow together, experience our life together~!!


And it's our time to go home together <3

沒有留言:

張貼留言