2015年1月30日 星期五

我們的旅程─序--Our Journey-Begin

大學升三年級前,我失戀了。
從此,開始了我正視並認識自己的旅程。
When I was about to become Junior at university, I broke up with someone.
It was my first time to really try to know more about myself, since then I got on a journey to read myself.

我回想當年某日晚間,走在校園門口的街上,那一頭飄逸長髮的身影映入眼簾,白皙的膚色在月光下閃閃發光,移動的速度慢的不可思議,我的目光停留許久,然後擦身而過。心想,這氣場像極了武俠小說裏頭的人物,陷入兀自的想像。不知是何許人也?

原來,是系上的學弟。
My brain lead me to one night at that time, I was walking on a street near my school. A picture reflected into my eyes, which is a person with a long long smooth hair. His skin shinned under the moon light. Time passed by incredibily slow. I couldn't take my eyes off of that person, and then passed by all of sudden. That person was so similar to those ancient people in martial art novel. I couldn't help sinking into my own imagination. Who was that person? I asked myself.

我原本一直認為自己只會喜歡年長於我的男性,結果,愛情來了,年紀? 那是什麼東西?
我們只一起吃過一次晚飯,和不出20次的校園約會,青澀的精神能力和我的初戀匆匆別過,少女的煩惱終於爆裂了。why? why? why? why?
I thought I was into guys elder than me. But well, when the time come, age? what is that?
We only had dinner for one time, most we walked in campus. My immature spirit/mind power passed by so fast from my first love. The filtration of a young woman finally exploded. why? why? why? why?


這段關係,是哪裡出了問題?
好難過,好傷心,一直想哭,又很彆扭,感到徬徨,我的心中有個地方打結了。但我當時只認為,是那端關係有某個地方打結了。
我從試圖解開關係的結,到後來,結在我的心理。
從發狂似的漫無目的,到找出癥結,到正式開始自我療癒,到結痂進而修復至無疤。

我花了兩年左右的時間。

What's wrong with this relationship?
I was so sad, always wanted to cry, so uncomfortable, so confused and anxious. I know a knot had been tightened up some where.
I tried to open it from outside of that relationship at beginning, but then I found that, that knot was in my heart.
I was so crazy and adrift, and then tired and rest, and finally find the knot. And then sat down, start to open it and heal myself. Till now, I feel totally great.

It took me around 2 years to heal myself.


然後,我遇見了一個重要的夥伴,他住在島城,而我是與他相距千里以上的一個小島上的女孩。
And then, I met a important partner, who live in a city in an island, and I am a girl who live in an island where is thousands kilometers away from him.

沒有留言:

張貼留言